Easter can be a hard time to navigate if you are on a healthy journey.
Here are a 4 tips to help get you through.
1. Make the decision if you are going to eat chocolate or not…..
2. If the decision is YES…. (think again)…….. No, if it is yes then decide how much you are happy to eat. Is it just 2 small chocolate eggs?, 4 rows of chocolate???
Factor it into your daily eating consumption. Whatever it is then stick with that decision. Try and limit it if you can. If you are someone who can’t just have a small amount then maybe choosing not to have any is the best choice for you.
3. Increase your intake of water.. We all know water:
- Flushes Out Toxins.
- Improves Your Complexion.
- Maintains Regularity
- Boosts Immune System.
- Prevents Headaches.
So if you are eating Chocolate increasing your water intake will help.
4. Over the Easter break aim to get your exercise done in the morning. This will help you stay focused with your eating and not just throw it out of the window.
Coby Williams, Impact Strength and Fitness.